This is the way to enjoy a cheeseburger. Make these savory patties your own with an array of toppings and sauces. McDonalds who..?
Ingredients + Preparation
- Mince meat (500 g)
- Onion (1/2, finely diced)
- Egg (One)
- Bread crumbs (1/4 cup)
- Parsley (1/4 cup)
- Salt & pepper (To taste)
- Brioche buns
1. In the mixing bowl combine meat, onion, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, and salt & pepper.
2. Turn the stove to medium-high heat and once hot place the patties in the pan.
3. Allow to cook for 5 minutes on each side, add sliced cheese on top before removing from heat.
4. Build your burger with whatever you want!
Find a local micro brewery!
Don't overthink this one. Burgers = beer.
Tips + Tricks
- The more better quality meat you use the better the burgers will turn out. Cheaper mince will have added fats which seep out when cooked in the pan. Not as much of an issue if you're grilling the patties.
To increase the health rating of a typical burger consider using a whole wheat bun, lean ground beef or better yet, turkey meat. Use dark green lettuce or spinach instead of iceberg lettuce and don't go too heavy on the sauces!